Langsung ke konten utama

What Do You Think?

 WHAT DO YOU THINK?



One day in a summer season, that was three friends who wanna go to the beach for taking some holiday. Before they went to the beach, they spent a day to buy summer clothes and got tickets for the plane. In a summer clothes store, they asked each other about the type of summer vibes. They took a long time for finding the suit.

Qheyla: Guys, I want to buy some outer for my black-thin shirt. How about this one? I think yellow is good for my day one style.

Rebecca: Are you sure?  I think yellow will be over-power to see, why don't you choose a calm one for your style? It can make you more fabulous.

Jharna: No, Rebecca. Yellow is the best choice for summer clothes because it will give a cheerful vibe. I think calm colors are not suitable for our theme.

Rebecca: Oh yeah, sorry. And, how about these pants? Is this good?

Qheyla: Of course! That's so nice. You should buy that one. The red one is very cool, you're very good at mix and match.

Rebecca: Hahaha. by the way, Jharna, why you don't choose that one? The pants with leaf pattern? It looks suitable for you. Your skin matches the pants.

Jharna: I think that's too short for me. I will get angry with my mom, hahaha. I will take this one, this one is longer. I also wanna buy a hat, are you guys think what I think?

Qheyla: Yes! We should buy hats with the same models. It will look very cute, we will look like a goals friendship, hahaha. I think Rebecca will agree, right?

Rebecca: Of course! A sunset group photo with a cute hat can be the most memorable photo in my room. I'm so excited.

Qheyla: Me too. Let's choose quickly, we must prepare for packing our things. We also must search for booking tickets, the tickets will be sold out soon.

Jharna: Ok, let's go. I will pay my clothes then go back to the car, I will pick you guys up in the lobby.

Rebecca: Ok, let's go Qhey, faster.

Qhey: All right. 

Then, they arrived in Jharna's house and immediately looked for the tickets. They chose the night flight with the business class for their trip.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Do you think social media is good for teens?

Social media is a platform that is accessible for everyone, especially for teenagers. They can communicate through social media such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and many more. Now, social media has become the favorite platform to access because it is very accessible. There are some impacts of social media for the user, both positive and negative impacts. The positive impacts from being socially connected is very important for the psychological development of teens, and in this day and age, the online environment is where they get a lot of this. By connecting with others through social media, teens could learn about new cultural and societal ideas and issues, develop better social skills by interacting with friends and feel less isolated, learn about world events and current affairs outside of their environment, and they can also have fun! Contrarily, social media if used wrong can be a tool to spread hate that can lead to cyberbullying. Other than that, teens are prone to be expos